CityTrip | Payment rules and payment security, confidentiality of information

Payment rules and payment security, confidentiality of information

Credit card payment is carried out through JSC "ALFA-BANK".

Visa, MasterCard, MIR cards are accepted for payment.

The payment service via the Internet is carried out in accordance with the Rules of the international payment systems Visa, MasterCard and Payment system MIR on the principles of confidentiality and security of the payment, which uses the most modern methods of verification, encryption and data transfer via closed communication channels. The Bank card data is entered on the secure payment page of ALFA-BANK JSC.

On the page to enter the Bank card data, you will need to enter the Bank card data: card number, cardholder name, card expiration date, three-digit security code (CVV2 for VISA, CVC2 for MasterCard, additional Identification Code for MIR). All the necessary data are printed on the map itself. The three-digit security code is the three digits on the back of the card.

Then you will be redirected to the page of Your Bank to enter the security code that will come to You in SMS. If the security code does not come to You, you should contact the Bank that issued You the card.

Cases of refusal to make a payment:

  • the Bank card is not intended for making payments via the Internet, as you can find out by contacting Your Bank;
  • insufficient funds to pay by credit card. You can find out more about the availability of funds on the Bank card by contacting the Bank that issued the Bank card;
  • credit card details entered incorrectly;
  • your credit card has expired. The validity period of the card is usually indicated on the front side of the card (this is the month and year to which the card is valid). More information about the validity of the card You can find out by contacting the Bank that issued the Bank card;

For payment by credit card and other issues related to the operation of the site, You can contact the following numbers: 8 (905)2539313

The personal information you provide (name, address, phone number, e-mail, Bank card number) is confidential and not subject to disclosure. Your credit card information is only encrypted and is not stored on our Web server.

The buyer pays 30% of the cost of the service, and the remaining 70% are paid directly on the day before the tour. Also, the buyer can pay the entire amount on the website. It is possible to pay for the invoice on the company details.

Cash refunds are not allowed for card payments. The refund procedure is governed by the rules of international payment systems.

The procedure for the return of goods is regulated by article 26.1 of the Federal law "On protection of consumer rights".

  • The consumer has the right to refuse the service at any time before its transfer, the contractor has the right to deduct from the consumer the costs incurred in connection with the organization of Your trip. This may be payment for the ordered air tickets, insurance, hotel reservation and other items that were provided for in the contract.
  • Refund for service of inadequate quality is possible if the document confirming the fact and conditions of purchase of the specified service is saved.

To return money to the Bank card, you must fill in the "Application for a refund", which is sent on request by the company to the email address and send it along with a copy of the passport to the address info@stpetercitytrip.com!

The refund will be made to the Bank card within 21 (twenty one) working days from the date of receipt of the "Application for refund" by the Company.

To return funds for transactions conducted with errors, it is necessary to apply with a written application and attach a copy of the passport and checks/receipts confirming the erroneous write-off. This statement must be sent to info@stpetercitytrip.com

The refund amount will be equal to the purchase amount. The term of consideration of the Application and refund begins to be calculated from the date of receipt of the Application by the Company and is calculated in working days, excluding holidays/weekends.